Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement.
Veesp, LLC,(collectively "Veesp", "we", "us" or "our") respond to intellectual property/copyright infringement complaints provided in accordance with the instructions below and the provisions of the specifically applicable local, state and national laws and regulations on trademarks, copyrights, patents or other intellectual property applicable laws depending on the jurisdiction where the Service was provided to the Client.
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through Veesp's websites or services infringes a copyright, please submit a complaint / claim / notification (hereinafter referred to as the complaint) copyright infringement containing the following information and documents.
Mandatory requirements for complaints about copyright infringement:
- The complaint must contain information about the copyright holder: full name of the legal entity, postal address (in case of a discrepancy between the legal and postal addresses - the obligatory indication of the legal address); the website of the copyright holder on the Internet; a license to operate (if a license is required by law); contact person of the copyright holder (name, position, phone number, email).
- Documents confirming the applicant's rights for intellectual property objects must be provided.
- In the event that the complaint is sent by a representative of the copyright holder, a power of attorney for the representative is required.
- In the event that the complaint is also sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, provide the track number of the mail sent with the complaint and the documents attached to them, as well as a list of the attachments. The originals must be sent to the address listed below.
- Precise definition of works or materials; this includes, at a minimum, the exact IP address at which content or activities are located that you believe are violating rights and should be removed or access to which should be restricted and, if applicable, a URL link.
- When considering complaints, only those documents and / or explanations are considered (taken into account) that are presented in the state languages of the Republic of Latvia (Latvian).
- In the event that the applicant (copyright holder or his authorized representative) is a foreign person (non-resident of Latvia), apostille the foreign documents provided, as well as submit their notarized translation into Latvian language.
Those wishing to file a complaint should consider:
- We are not a court or prosecutor's office, we do not intervene or respond to unfounded complaints from copyright holders or any other parties who may have suffered from the knowledge or ignorance of our Clients.
- We do not delve into disputes between the parties and do not try to figure out which of the parties is right and who is not.
- If you believe that someone stole something from you or misled you, then follow the laws established in your country and do not try to involve a third party in your disputes.
- If you filed a complaint not in accordance with applicable law and the requirements for complaint listed above, then your complaint will be considered a spam message.
- Complaints are not handled on weekends and holidays.
Consequences of sending a complaint:
- Checking the complaint for accuracy, validity and completeness. If it meets all the requirements, a notice will be sent to the client or user associated with the material allegedly infringing copyright.
- Making a decision on the possibility of blocking the service based on the results of considering the response provided by the owner of the hosting service.
- When you submit a complaint, you agree to the processing of your personal data and give legal consent to the processing of personal data of third parties mentioned in the complaint, and agree that we have the right to transfer this personal data to third parties for the purpose of examining the complaint.
- The rightholder is responsible for the inaccuracy of the data specified in the complaint and undertakes to settle the claims, or claims of third parties, and also guarantees full compensation for losses (including costs associated with processing complaints, restrictions on access to the website, the website page and / or information on the website, as well as the costs of legal assistance and representation in court) caused to us by claims and statements of the claim from the owner of the website specified in the complaint, or any third parties in connection with our blocking of access to the Site.
We do not handle complaints:
- Containing threats or insults.
- If it does not contain IP addresses that are included in the IP address range owned by Veesp.
- Unreasonable complaints from third parties who are not the copyright holder or his representative.
- Anonymous complaints.
- Which does not contain a sufficient amount of data and / or documents that will identify you as the copyright holder or representative.
- Not containing sufficient data and / or documents to determine the subject of the complaint.
- Designed in languages not listed above.
After receiving your complaint with correctly filled out information and with all the documents listed above, your letter will be considered without fail and a response will be sent to the contact details specified in the letter.
Please send complaints to the designated address:
Registration number: 40203049990
Tirgoņu iela 17, Liepāja, Latvia, LV-3401