We may collect and receive information about users of our Services ("users," "you," or "your") from various sources, including information you provide through your user account on the Services (your "Account") if you register for the Services, your use of the Services and from third-party websites, services, and partners.
We take the privacy of our users very seriously. Our policy is written to be clear, and understandable. Please let us know if you have any privacy concerns that have not been addressed via our contact form.
1. When and which information we collect?
Information you provide
- Account information. When you register an Account within Veesp, we ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Payment information. When you add your financial information, that information is directed to our third-party payment processor, for example such companies as PayPal or ASSIST. We do not store your financial account information on our systems; however, we have access to, and may retain, subscriber information through our third-party payment processor.
- Communication outcome. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, contract details, any third party details you provide us and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
Information we collect when you use our services
- Cookies, tracking pixels and related technologies. When you visit Veesp website, it uses "cookies" dropped by us or third parties. “Cookies” are strings of code, on your computer. This way we collect certain information automatically from your device. We use those cookies to collect certain information automatically, such as information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Services, your browser type and version, your operating system, and other similar information, this also may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, landing page, and referring URL. Cookies may also be used to track how you use the site to target ads to you on other websites. You can opt out of receiving ads, this is described in further details in How is your data being used paragraph. We may track your use across different websites and services. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), the information referenced above in this paragraph may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws. You may also delete cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use the Services.
- About usage of our Services. When you use our Services, we may collect information about your engagement with and utilization of our Services, such as processor and memory usage, storage capacity, navigation of our Services, and system-level metrics. We use this data to operate the Services, maintain and improve the performance and utilization of the Services, develop new features, protect the security and safety of our Services and our customers, and provide customer support. We also use this data to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
- Third-Party services. If you choose to link our Services to a third-party account, we will receive information about that account, such as your authentication token from the third-party account, to authorize linking. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third-party accounts to learn about your options. Please note that while you may access other third-party services through the Services, for example by clicking on links to those third-party services from within the Services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and we encourage you to carefully review their privacy policies.
2. How is your data being used ?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including, but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain our Services.
- To improve and expand our Services, and develop new.
- To promote use of our Services. For example, if you leave your personal information when you visit our Website and don’t sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email asking whether you want to sign up. And if you use any of our Services, and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email telling you about it.
- To bill/process your transactions. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different billing information. We use third-parties for secure credit card transaction processing (such as PayPal or ASSIST ), and we send billing information to those third-parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To enforce compliance with our Terms of Service and applicable law. This may include developing tools and algorithms that help us prevent violations.
- To provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Clients and third-parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders, valid subpoenas and Federal Security Service.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational, not promotional, reasons.
- To send you informational and promotional content. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
3. When we might disclose or share information ?
- Advertising. We work with third-party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you. These advertising partners may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies on our Services, and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different online services. These third-parties (such as AdRoll) may target advertising on other sites based on your online activity. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising. (for example, a link to the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at optout.networkadvertising.org, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at www.youronlinechoices.com.)
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as helping to provide our Services, for promotional and/or marketing purposes, and to provide you with information relevant to you such as product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information.
- Aggregate Information. Where legally permissible, we may use and share information about users with our partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you.
- Third-Party Partners. We also share information about users with third-party partners in order to receive additional publicly available information about you.
- Referral. If you sign up for our Services through a referral from a friend, we may share information with your referrer to let them know that you used their referral to sign up for our Services.
- Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
4. Legal basis for processing and sharing personal information.
Legal requirements for collecting and processing of personal information.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only:
- Where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you.
- Where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights.
- Where we have your consent to do so.
- Where we require your personal information to comply with a legal requirement.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Personal information sharing as required by law and similar disclosures
- To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues
- To respond to your requests or to protect our rights, property or safety, our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
Respect for the privacy and security of data you store with Veesp underpins our approach to complying with these legal requests. When we receive a legal request, our team reviews the request to make sure it satisfies legal requirements and our policies. Generally speaking, for us to comply, the request must be made in writing, signed by an authorized official of the requesting agency and issued under an appropriate law. If we believe a request is overly broad, we’ll seek to narrow it. We notify users about legal demands when appropriate, unless prohibited by law or court order.
The governments need legal process such as a subpoena, court order or Security Service/Police order to force Veesp to disclose your information.
5. Data retention
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable jurisdiction laws, legal, tax, or accounting requirements and other terms set by the applicable jurisdiction ). Backups and logs may be kept longer in special circumstances. For example, if a problem is taking a long time to resolve, logs relevant to that investigation may be retained. Or if a server that contains backups or logs is temporarily offline because of a fault, then those backups or logs may not be deleted until the server is brought back up.
These situations are unusual, however, and when they do occur, they are temporary.
6. Data security
We are committed to protecting personal information. To do so we employ a variety of security technologies and measures intended to protect our information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Veesp has a corporate policy in place that requires all personnel not to disclose personal information to any third-party that is not entitled to have that information. Please note, however, that Veesp cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the collection, disclosure and storage of your information and that mistakes and security breaches may occur. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, personal information or otherwise.
7. Access and termination of personal information
If you are a registered user, you may access certain information associated with your Account by logging into your client area. If you terminate your Account, any public activity of your Account prior to deletion may remain stored on our servers and may remain accessible to the public.
To protect your privacy and security, we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or terminating your information. The information you provide us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business for disaster recovery purposes. Your ability to access and correct your information may be temporarily limited where access and correction could: inhibit Veesp's ability to comply with a legal obligation; inhibit Veesp's ability to investigate, make or defend legal claims; result in disclosure of personal information about a third party; or result in breach of a contract or disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary business information belonging to Veesp or a third party.
8. Your Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by accessing your client area within Veesp and opening a ticket or by emailing email@example.com .
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or opening a ticket.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing email@example.com .
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
9. Children Privacy
11. Data transfers between international jurisdictions
12. Contact Veesp
The data controller of your personal information is Veesp, LLC.