Automatic Payments Terms
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
- "Automatic payment" service or payment "Subscription" - operations on the implementation of direct automatic money transfers in favor of the Data Center from the Holder’s bank card for subsequent periods of use of the services.
- Terms of service - the conditions for the provision of Services that the Client accepts using the services of the Data Center.
- Client - an individual or legal entity that has accepted the Terms of Service and / or concluded an Agreement on the provision of communication services with the Data Center.
- Card holder - a Bank card holder who orders money to be transferred on behalf of the Client in favor of the Data Center using the Automatic payment service.
- Bank card (card) - a payment card designed to pay for goods and services.
- Acquiring Bank - a credit institution that is a member of the payment system and settles with trade (services) enterprises on transactions made using bank cards.
- Issuing Bank - a credit institution that is a member of the payment system and issuing bank cards.
- Chargeback - the procedure for protesting a transaction by the issuing Bank.
DESCRIPTION OF THE AUTOMATIC PAYMENT AND METHOD OF ITS ACTIVATION AND DEACTIVATION
Description of the Automatic payment
The Automatic payment allows the Client to pay for any Data Center Services, by means of the automatic transfer of funds by the issuing Bank through an acquiring Bank in favor of the Data Center from the Bank cards without their physical use.
By choosing the Automatic payment option, the Client agrees to Terms of service, information about which is available on the website www.veesp.com. The Automatic payment is activated only for a bank card registered and activated by the Cardholder.
Automatic debit is made if the Client’s personal account does not have enough money to extend the services. Periodic write-offs will be made automatically while the Client uses the services of the Data Center, if at the same time he has not refused the Automatic payment or it has not been automatically canceled in accordance with these Terms of service.
Automatic debit is made 3 days before the expiration date of the service or service. In case of failure, a retry will be carried out daily until the services are disconnected.
- The maximum number of automatic payments per month is 50.
- The minimum amount of automatic payment is 3 USD.
- The maximum amount of automatic payment is 15 000 USD.
- The client does not have the right to demand Chargeback for the period of subscribing and receiving services from the Data Center, if they were provided in full and of good quality, as well as if the refund is contrary to the basic conditions for the provision of these services described in the Terms of Service.
- The data center does not store or process the data of bank cards of Cardholders, as well as other personal data of Cardholders, providing only requests to the processing center for re-conducting a bank card transaction.
The Customer’s fulfillment of the actions specified in paragraph "Activation" of these Terms of service are expressing the Customer’s consent to activate the Automatic payment, means the Customer’s consent:
- to receive and pay for services in accordance with the specified conditions;
- to transfer to the Bank data identifying the Client, in order to provide services
Activation and deactivation of the Automatic payment or Subscription
- The Client enters www.veesp.com, and proceeds to his secure client area.
- Selects the service (either existing or new) and billing cycle the Client wants to have the Automatic payment to be enabled for.
- Selects one of the available Payment Method which supports Automatic payments, either "PayPal" or "Stripe".
- Checks "I have read and accepted Terms of Service" checkbox and presses "Checkout", confirming that he has read and accepted actual Terms of Service.
- Selects one of the available Payment Method which support Automatic payments, either "PayPal" or "Stripe" and presses "Subscribe".
- Further proceeds with entering payment details of his bank card depending on the selected payment gateway.
- Once the bank details been accepted by the payment gateway, the service is considered to have Subscription enabled.
- Automatic payment- Subscription will be automatically disabled for the selected service after 24 months. Please ensure reactivating Automatic payment if needed.
To disable the Automatic payment manually and cancel the subscription the Client has to:
- Notify Veesp via ticket within secure client area asking to cancel Automatic payment for particular service or cancel the subscription via his banking service provider
CLIENT'S DISCLAIMER OF THE AUTOMATIC PAYMENT SERVICE
The client has the right at any time to disable the Automatic payment by following the steps to disable it in his client area.
At the same time, services paid earlier will continue to be valid for the entire period paid by the Client in accordance with these Terms of service.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Activation of the Automatic payment in the manner provided for by these Terms of service is carried out only if there is technical capability on the part of the Data Center, the Issuing Bank, and the Acquiring Bank.
In case of loss / replacement of a Bank card by the Client, he is obliged to immediately take actions to disable the automatic payment service / make changes to it in order to exclude details of a lost payment bank card and / or indicate the details of a new card.
The Data Center has the right to amend these Terms of service for the use of the service by notifying the Client in advance in any accessible way, including by sending an e-mail or posting information on the Data Center's Website.
If, after the changes have entered into force, the Customer within 3 (three) calendar days from the date of their publication did not disable Automatic payment, and also continued to use and / or pay for the Service provided by the Data Center under the new conditions, such changes are considered accepted by the Client.
The Data Center has the right to unilaterally terminate this Offer by notifying the Client in advance in any accessible way, including by sending a message to client area or by e-mail, or by posting information on the Data Center Website in case Changes of the Acquiring Bank providing the automatic payment service.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
The Data Center does not guarantee a 100% possibility of making automatic payment, limiting its responsibility to monitoring the functioning of its own systems and services.
If there is no money on the card indicated by the Client - make a second attempt to complete the transaction.
The Data Center is not liable if, after debiting funds from the Holder’s card, the automatic payment service did not leave enough money on the card for other debits. The cardholder must follow this on his own.
Disputes of the parties arising in connection with the fulfillment of these Terms of service are resolved in the course of mutual consultations and negotiations.
If the Parties fail to reach mutual agreement, disputes between them shall be resolved in accordance with the main Terms of Service.
The data center has the right to make changes to these Terms of service by any accessible way, including by sending a message to client area or by e-mail, or by posting information on the Data Center Website.
The rights and obligations of the Client and the Data Center arising from these Terms of service cannot be transferred to third parties without the written consent of the other party.
Performing actions to activate the automatic payment service, the Client confirms its acceptance of these Terms of service offer and the main Terms of Service. Use of the “automatic payment” service means unconditional consent by the Client with the provisions of these Terms of service.
The Client unconditionally agrees with these Terms of service for the use of the Service by performing concludent actions to connect the automatic payment Service (recurring payment) at the time of acceptance by the Customer of these Terms of service to use the Service and taking actions to activate the Automatic Payment Service.
Registration number: 40203049990
Tirgoņu iela 17, Liepāja, Latvia, LV-3401